Specialized Consulting Tailored to You
You are special. Your needs are unique. You know that you’re ready to receive all that EpS can offer you, your way. Your team is ready to GO!
Here’s a program that’s fully customizable:
Productivity Principles Made Simple: A Champion’s Guide to Sweet Success with EpS
- 12 Points of Productivity Assessment: We will measure your company’s existing level of productivity. Every individual completes an assessment. This process can be likened to laser surgery: we are not removing the systems that work but rather, tweaking those that don’t.
- Let’s Get GOing: Everybody attends the ½ day GO System seminar. This seminar is proven, mathematically, to save participants 5 to 11 weeks of time per year.
- Targeted Telecoaching: 3 months in duration, this package consists of (6) 50 minute individualized sessions, done via telephone or Skype, at an interval of about every two weeks. Homework is assigned between sessions. These sessions are individually tailored, confidential, and proven to skyrocket productivity for those motivated to do so.
- More Mojo for Me: One In-person Organizing/Productivity session. This three-hour session is for the student who requires personal hands-on support. EpS will perform a specific assessment of the individual space, compare it to the vision of that space, create a plan and begin execution of that plan. Additional sessions may be recommended, or this one session can be enough to jump-start the process.
- Measuring Matters: We will measure your company’s new level of productivity. You can expect, after 3 months of work, a minimum 20% increase in productivity for the people who have undergone all of the improvement modules. Acceptance and willingness to change are critical factors, however. For motivated employees, you may find up to a 100% increase in productivity.
“Carol did a great job for us. We asked her to speak for a short time to a larger group with a broad assortment of professionals in the room. She walked the line between general and specific, was very engaging, and gave everyone at least one thing to carry with them home to their own work. I am sure a more in-depth workshop for a more specific group of folks would be even more impactful.”– Team Leader at the University of NH